Easter Thunder Camp @ King Macclesfield School: 12th – 14th April 2021
Our Manchester Thunder Camp offer an invaluable opportunity for young people aged from 8 and 14 to receive netball coaching from our elite coaching team and gain experience to learn to play “The Thunder Way”. Prepared and delivered by netball coaching staff from our elite coaching team, they are a fun and exciting way to improve you netball skills and make lots of other netballing friends. This series of Thunder camps are run at two locations across the North West (Cheshire and Greater Manchester.)
Our Thunder camp prides itself on high quality and fun coaching delivered by experienced Manchester Thunder coaches who work with our elite junior players on a regular basis. All of our coaches are DBS checked and Level 2 qualified as minimum standard WITH guest appearances from Manchester Thunder squad players.
King Macclesfield School
Improve players’ skills and match play in a fun and engaging learning environment.
£35 per day
8-14 years old
Not Included (Need to bring)
- Your own ball if possible (helps reduce volume and time taken with ball cleansing.) You can purchase a Thunder netball below to collect from the venue on the day.
- Packed lunch
- Plenty of water and juice
- Suitable clothing and footwear (come dressed and ready to play)
- Hand sanitiser
- Face covering (over 11 years old) to walk around the venue
- Great attitude and sense of fun!