Junior Tournament 2020
Date & Time
Saturday, 9th May 2020
Wright Robinson College
Join us for our Manchester Thunder Junior Tournament on Saturday 9 May at Wright Robinson College.
- Event timings will depend on entries – we will confirm closer to the time
- All games will be seven-a-side with a maximum squad size of 12
- Cost is £50 per team
- Each team must provide an umpire at level C or above
- Teams are responsible for their own first aid
Through The Day…
- There will be appearances from Thunder Players & Thunder Bear
- There’ll be a shooting competition, tombola, raffle and tuck shop
Then, join us for Thunder v Surrey Storm…
- We’re offering the teams taking part in our Thunder Tournament the chance to join us for our Superleague game against Surrey Storm. It starts after the tournament, on the Saturday at 5pm at Belle Vue (a 10-minute drive from Wright Robinson). And you can get 10% off when you book directly with us.
- To take up this offer, which is on a first come first served basis with limited places available, download the booking form and follow the instructions >>
Bookings will be open until Friday, 24 April.
Any questions – please email email@example.com