We are looking for two Pathway Team Managers to join our team.
||Performance Pathway Coach
|Main Purpose of the Role
||Manage teams within the performance pathway
||Training night where required ( Mon , Tues , Wed) – on a needs basis
Attendance at trials
All competitions – match days , NPL tournament / School games.
- Liaise with Pathway head coach with regards to database, squad travel arrangements, competition/event planning and kit
- Communication and registrations with England netball
- Ensure coaches and manager have completed UKAD coach clean & advisor and send to EN on registration.
- Liaise with Head coaches with regards to squad selections for match days / competition
- Inform coaches and players details of all training sessions and competitions well in advance including directions, maps and other operational requirements
- Be pro-active to arrange umpires for training matches where necessary. Liaise with Head Coach
- Carry out the squad management duties on match/competition days.
- Liaise with the appropriate/relevant Event coordinator for all competitions whether home or away.
- Liaise with and book accommodation where necessary with EN for NPL / school games competition
- Create positive communication between players and coaching team
- Ensure match results are submitted appropriately to England Netball and Manchester Thunder Communication & Media team.
- Ensure that all athletes are aware of anti-doping regulations
- Be sympathetic to the needs and concerns of team members who may need extra support for whatever reason
- Provide a safe environment for all team individuals, coaches and support personnel and ensure child safety and protection procedures are followed – safeguarding course desirable.
- Work with the Manchester Thunder Head Team Manager for training and mentoring
- Attend and support all trials
Closing Date for Applications: 20 August
Interview Date: tbc
TO APPLY & FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE, DOWNLOAD THE JOB DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION FORM HERE >>
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org