Our Dream, Our Vision: Join our #Thundercast
A week ago today, we launched our Manchester Thunder Official Membership and podcast series, Thundercast. Here, we had the ambitious aim of securing the support and engagement of every person who considers themselves to be part of the Thunder family. The Official Membership represents just one aspect of our wider Absence Makes the Sport Grow Stronger strategy to raise the profile of our club and brand; to allow us to communicate and engage regularly with our loyal supporters and keep you up to date with behind the scenes news and to unite our family as one to represent our club with pride.
The Official Membership provides excellent value for money in offering a high quality membership pack including an individual membership card, limited edition pin badge and other Thunder merchandise, priority access to semi- final tickets, discounts on Thunder merchandise, the right to submit questions to our star guests on Thundercast and much, much more.
A full range of benefits include:
- 📦 Membership pack with limited edition pin badge and personalised membership card
- 👗 10% discount on Manchester Thunder merchandise through Netball UK
- 🎫 Exclusive access to semi- final and play- off pre-sale tickets
- 🎙️ Right to submit questions to be asked to guests featuring in our new podcast series, Thundercast
- ⚡️ Members only exclusive content
- 📺 Advance access to news and events (new signings and sponsors)
- 📝 Voting rights in the Manchester Thunder Members’ Player of the Year
The first episode of Thundercast has already received outstanding support with five star reviews and having been described by one listener as “a wonderful and entertaining insight into the Netball Superleague’s most popular franchise”.
Manchester Director Debbie Hallas emphasises what your support means right now in terms of the long term sustainability and growth of the club: