Adverse weather in Wales leads to Thunder v Celtic Dragons postponement.
Celtic Dragons have decided it would not be safe to travel to Manchester on Saturday in light of the weather warnings issued by the Met Office.
The safety of all players and supporters is paramount and therefore, in consultation with England Netball, it has been agreed to postpone the Superleague match on Saturday at Belle Vue.
While we are confident the match could have gone ahead from our side, it is clearly a decision for Celtic Dragons as to whether they can travel and we respect and understand their reasons for not wanting to.
A rearranged date will be confirmed for later in the season through consultation with England Netball and Celtic Dragons.
What happens now…?
- All match tickets that have already been purchased for this specific game will automatically be valid for the rearranged date and do not need to be exchanged.
- Match ticket purchasers who are unable to attend the re-arranged date when it is announced are entitled to a refund:
- If you had registered for the Community Coaching Session at 3pm, payments will automatically be refunded.
- If you have any questions in the meantime, please also email [email protected]
Once again, we apologise for the postponement.
The Manchester Thunder Team